Professor Seppo Vainio, Ph.D.
- Chief Advisor Thikana.
- Director BOREALIS biobank of Northern Finland, Oulu Area, Finland.
- Professor, Biocenter Oulu, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine, University of Oulu, Finland.
Professor Hatsumi Yoshii, R.N., Ph.D.
- Advisor Thikana.
- Professor in Psychiatry Nursing, School of Health Sciences, Faculty of Medicine, Tohoku University, Miyagi, Japan. 2-1 Seiryo-cho, Aoba-ku, Sendai-City, Miyagi-Prefecture, 980-8575 Japan.
Professor Dr. John Meewella, PhD DBA MBA MMgt MCom MArts MPol PGD.HRM.IR BIS.Com ADip.Acc TAA
- Advisor, Thikana Psychiatric and Drug Addiction Clinic
- Chief Business Development Officer, Kipuwex Medical IoT, Finland www.kipuwex.com
- Chief Business Development Officer, Synthesis Analytics, Sweden www.synthesis.se
- Group CEO, MiNiSV Mini Silicon Valley China-Europe Entrepreneurial Ecosystem www.minisv.com
- Professor of Entrepreneurship, NiBS Nobel International Business School, Accra, Ghana https://nibs.edu.gh
Dr. Atiqul Haq Mazumder, M.D., Ph.D.
- Advisor and chief consultant Thikana.
- Assistant Professor in Adult Psychiatry, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Bangladesh.
- Post-doc. Researcher, Research Unit of Clinical Neuroscience, University of Oulu, Finland
- Post-doc. Researcher, Turku Psychosis and Substance Use (TuPSU), University of Turku, Finland
Osman is a 'Neuro Rehabilitation Specialist' and 'Chartered Physiotherapist' having post graduate qualification from Oxford Brookes University, Oxford, UK; Graduated from BHPI, CRP as Physiotherapist 15 years ago and currently working in the field of Neuro Orthopedic Disability, Pain Management & Neuro Developmental Disorders at Bangladesh. He is a Fellow of Bangladesh Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health, and Secretary General of Bangladesh Association of Pediatric Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation. Also he is attached with Bangladesh Stroke Association (BSA) which is a Member Organization of 'World Stroke Organization (WSO)' and Institute of NeuroDevelopment & Research (INDR) which is a specialized center for Autism and other NDDs. He is also involved with Under Grad and Post Grad Teaching and Research in BioPhysical Therapy and his research interests are Autism and other NDDs, Stroke, Pain Management and Rehabilitation.
Umme Saika Nila
Umme Saika Nila is working for Special Child with Autism, ADHD and other Neuro Developmental Disabilities. She is a Sensory Integration Specialist Occupational Therapist having post graduate training and work experience from UK. Currently she is managing Institute of NeuroDevelopment & Research (INDR). She is also specializing herself in Clinical Social Work at this moment.